Sunday, December 28, 2008

Welcome to the internet world

Well this is it. My first blog. I have arrived into the world of the Internet. Hello world!
My name is Angelina ,I am married with four children. Sheryl 21, my oldest . J.P 19,(John Patrick) is my baby! Mackenzie 20, my step daughter. Jacob 18, my step son. They get along wonderfully. We are very lucky. I have been happily married 9 years. I am a cosmetologist with a passion for life. I am a empty nester. So this is a new chapter in my life there for I am going to be getting to no me now !

2 comments:

  1. Hello!!!! I am now a follower of you. Welcome to the blogging world Momma. I love your Love picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog Angelina!! I love it.
    Now, let's pick a date to have coffee. I hear morning start is closed until February, but we can find another - Emmy J's Point? What day do you have off?

    Tammie Jo

    ReplyDelete